Visual artists who meet any two of the following criteria are invited to join as members.
– You have had at least one public exhibition and/or public installation
– Your artwork has been reviewed or featured in an art journal, magazine or newspaper (online or print)
– You hold a degree or equivalent qualification in the field
– You have received one or more public or private commissions
– You have received one or more prizes or awards for your professional practice
– You have been engaged by contractual agreement in an artist residency or fellowship
– Your work has been purchased for one or more public or private collections
– Your work has been made available through one or more commercial galleries or agents within the last five years
– You have a website or online portfolio displaying your work
– You devote a reasonable proportion of your professional time as an artist promoting and presenting your work to the public
Criteria for Filmmakers:
Filmmakers who meet any two of the following criteria are eligible for membership:
– You have completed at least one finished film project with a key role as Director, Producer, Writer, Cinematographer or Editor
– You have publicly presented at least one film (websites not included)
– You have a personal or company website with featured works and/or trailers
– You have a degree or professional training in filmmaking
– Your work highlights critical social issues
All filmmakers will be asked to submit links to at least two samples of work.
All applications are subject to screening and approval.